Thai Green Curry Paste
· 4 Green Bird Eye chillies (seeds removed)
· 2 Lemongrass stalks (peeled and roughly chopped)
· 2 Garlic cloves (peeled)
· 3cm cube Ginger (peeled and roughly chopped)
· 1 lime (zest and juice)
· 10g Lime leaves (fresh or frozen NOT DRIED)
· 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
· 2 Tbsp Sesame oil to combine into paste
· 30g Coriander
· 200g Raw King Prawns
· 400ml coconut milk
· 2 limes (Juice and Zest)
· 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
· 100g Spinach
· 20g Coriander
· 240g Thai Sticky Rice
1. Place all paste ingredients in food processor and blitz to paste.
2. Place curry paste in pan and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until smells aromatic.
3. Add the prawns to the pan and stir until all are covered in the paste and begin to turn pink.
4. Add the coconut milk, lime zest and juice and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile put the rice and 300ml water in a pan and bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add the fish sauce, check the taste and add more if needed.
7. Add the spinach and coriander and cook for a further 3 minutes, serve with sticky rice