The first hamper has been made.
This is just a reminder about what you can get in your Christmas Hamper this year. Free delivery on all orders!
If you are interested and would like more information. You can do one of 3 things.
1. Check out the hamper booklet here:Hamper Booklet 2012
4. Place an Order here: http://www.jesssmesses.co.uk/what-does-jess-do/the-hampers/
|Christmas Hamper 2010|
So the countdown is on until my favourite day of the year! CHRISTMAS DAY! Yes, I am probably excited farrrrrr to early on, however this good planning this year means my Jess’s Messes Christmas Hampers will be better than ever.
In 2010 they were made as gifts, in 2011 I sold some to get the name out there a bit. In 2012 – they will be made to perfection as I really focus on the Jess’s Messes business. Tell all your food loving friends! 🙂
Here’s just a short snippet to see what offerings there are this year:
|Giggly Gingerbread People|
- Secret Shortbread
- Giggly Gingerbread People
- Merry Meringues
- Magical Mince Pies
- Twisty Cheesy Snackingtons
- Excellent X-mas Cake
- Leek and Stilton
- Onion and Thyme
|Jess’s Jingle Jam|
- Charming Christmas Chutney
- Jess’s Jingle Jam
- Barrowscotch Butterclough Sauce
- Ravishing Red Onion Marmalade
- Luscious Lemon Curd